21 December 2008

Christmas Gifts

Well, I tried to take another stab at this after a friend suggested that I keep with it and just try different ways of posting my pictures - if at first you don't succeed, etc etc. :)

So, here is the Advent Calendar I made for my Mom and Dad. I used mostly Close To My Heart products on this and purchased the box at Archiver's.




These are some cards and the tin to hold them in that I made for my Mom. I love them so I hope she does, too! I especially love the Par For The Course cards. I used all Close To My Heart supplies for these cards and the tin.




Now this is a hopeful item. I HOPE my Father likes it!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

21 December 2008

Christmas Gifts

Well, I tried to take another stab at this after a friend suggested that I keep with it and just try different ways of posting my pictures - if at first you don't succeed, etc etc. :)

So, here is the Advent Calendar I made for my Mom and Dad. I used mostly Close To My Heart products on this and purchased the box at Archiver's.




These are some cards and the tin to hold them in that I made for my Mom. I love them so I hope she does, too! I especially love the Par For The Course cards. I used all Close To My Heart supplies for these cards and the tin.




Now this is a hopeful item. I HOPE my Father likes it!!!

Photobucket

No comments: