Hi Followers.
I am taking a short hiatus just until after Christmas. I have picked up a Part Time job on top of my Full Time job (as well as Close To My Heart) so I am super busy right now. Once Christmas is over, I should have a brand new camera to start blogging with again, as well as more time.
In the meantime, I will be posting updates like the post below about Close To My Heart's monthly specials.
Thanks for dealing with my hiatus, I will be back in January!!
Jill
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
23 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 November 2009
Croppin' Turtle Hiatus
Hi Followers.
I am taking a short hiatus just until after Christmas. I have picked up a Part Time job on top of my Full Time job (as well as Close To My Heart) so I am super busy right now. Once Christmas is over, I should have a brand new camera to start blogging with again, as well as more time.
In the meantime, I will be posting updates like the post below about Close To My Heart's monthly specials.
Thanks for dealing with my hiatus, I will be back in January!!
Jill
I am taking a short hiatus just until after Christmas. I have picked up a Part Time job on top of my Full Time job (as well as Close To My Heart) so I am super busy right now. Once Christmas is over, I should have a brand new camera to start blogging with again, as well as more time.
In the meantime, I will be posting updates like the post below about Close To My Heart's monthly specials.
Thanks for dealing with my hiatus, I will be back in January!!
Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment