22 October 2009

November Rocks!

I know this is early, but I can't wait until the month of November.  So many great things happen in this month including being thankful for all we have and two very special birthdays.  Now, Close To My Heart has made November just a little bit better.  They have an awesome Stamp of the Month and are offering an awesome deal.

First, the November Stamp of the Month
Around the Block.
This is a great Stamp Set for anyone who wants to celebrate new homes, old homes or family in general.  I'm currently working on the layout for my first house.  You know it's gotta be special, it was the first house I bought on my own! 







Now for the big news! 
From November 3rd through November 30th, Buy 2 My Acrylix Stamp Sets and Get 1 for Free!  My Acrylix Stamp Sets that are included in this order are A, B, C, D and E Sized Stamps. You will receive the lowest priced stamp set for free. Choose your Stamp Sets from any 2009 Close To My Heart Idea Book. Start window shopping now to get ready for this great deal at My Website.

Tell your friends, family and co-workers, this is a great deal for all stamp lovers; whether you're new to stamping, or an old pro.
Contact me for more details or to place your order!

No comments:

22 October 2009

November Rocks!

I know this is early, but I can't wait until the month of November.  So many great things happen in this month including being thankful for all we have and two very special birthdays.  Now, Close To My Heart has made November just a little bit better.  They have an awesome Stamp of the Month and are offering an awesome deal.

First, the November Stamp of the Month
Around the Block.
This is a great Stamp Set for anyone who wants to celebrate new homes, old homes or family in general.  I'm currently working on the layout for my first house.  You know it's gotta be special, it was the first house I bought on my own! 







Now for the big news! 
From November 3rd through November 30th, Buy 2 My Acrylix Stamp Sets and Get 1 for Free!  My Acrylix Stamp Sets that are included in this order are A, B, C, D and E Sized Stamps. You will receive the lowest priced stamp set for free. Choose your Stamp Sets from any 2009 Close To My Heart Idea Book. Start window shopping now to get ready for this great deal at My Website.

Tell your friends, family and co-workers, this is a great deal for all stamp lovers; whether you're new to stamping, or an old pro.
Contact me for more details or to place your order!

No comments: