13 July 2010

The Blue Angels....are so cool!

Yes, I just said that and I mean it.  These guys must be beating girls off with a whole tree instead of just a stick.  Heck, if I were into 23 year old military men who didn't have to go to war because they're showmen...I'd want one, too!!  Ok, maybe I still want one event though I'm taken.

Twice they flew over us where it was so loud it felt like they shook the ground - Mach somethingorother...





This was so cute.  They put all the kids under 12 out on the road and had them wave American flags at the pilots.  No kids, don't run after the pilots, that's the crazy 30-50 year old women's jobs....  :)

SO FREAKING COOL!!!  

No comments:

13 July 2010

The Blue Angels....are so cool!

Yes, I just said that and I mean it.  These guys must be beating girls off with a whole tree instead of just a stick.  Heck, if I were into 23 year old military men who didn't have to go to war because they're showmen...I'd want one, too!!  Ok, maybe I still want one event though I'm taken.

Twice they flew over us where it was so loud it felt like they shook the ground - Mach somethingorother...





This was so cute.  They put all the kids under 12 out on the road and had them wave American flags at the pilots.  No kids, don't run after the pilots, that's the crazy 30-50 year old women's jobs....  :)

SO FREAKING COOL!!!  

No comments: