28 August 2009

Finally Some Artwork - Thank You Cards

After a good 3-4 month break from scrapbooking, I spent some time the past two weekends in my craft room and at a friend's house trying to get back in the zone.  Here are some of the cards that I worked on last weekend.  I have a few other things, as well and will post those when I have time.  Click on the picture to see a larger view.  Thanks for looking!

Thank You #1

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • Enchanted Paper Pack Level II
  • Garden Green Cardstock
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Sunflower Cardstock
  • Clear Buttons - glued Enchanted paper to clear button using Liquid Glass
  • Autumn Terracotta Ink for Thank You
  • Cocoa Ink for edging
  • Hemp
  • Making Memories Eyelets

Thank You #2 - Idea borrowed from Vicki Wizniuk

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • Moon Doggie Paper Pack Level II
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Outdoor Denim Cardstock
  • Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds
  • White Daisy Oval Ribbon Slide
  • Dainty Thoughts Stamp Set
  • Chocolate, Sunflower, Garden Green, Barn Red Ink
Thank You #3

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • It's a Guy Thing Paper Pack Level II
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • New England Ivy Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
  • Black Brads
  • Black Embroidery Floss
  • Barn Red and Black Ink
  • September 2009 Stamp of the Month
  • Dainty Thoughts Stamp Set

No comments:

28 August 2009

Finally Some Artwork - Thank You Cards

After a good 3-4 month break from scrapbooking, I spent some time the past two weekends in my craft room and at a friend's house trying to get back in the zone.  Here are some of the cards that I worked on last weekend.  I have a few other things, as well and will post those when I have time.  Click on the picture to see a larger view.  Thanks for looking!

Thank You #1

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • Enchanted Paper Pack Level II
  • Garden Green Cardstock
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Sunflower Cardstock
  • Clear Buttons - glued Enchanted paper to clear button using Liquid Glass
  • Autumn Terracotta Ink for Thank You
  • Cocoa Ink for edging
  • Hemp
  • Making Memories Eyelets

Thank You #2 - Idea borrowed from Vicki Wizniuk

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • Moon Doggie Paper Pack Level II
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Outdoor Denim Cardstock
  • Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds
  • White Daisy Oval Ribbon Slide
  • Dainty Thoughts Stamp Set
  • Chocolate, Sunflower, Garden Green, Barn Red Ink
Thank You #3

Supplies Used - All Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  • It's a Guy Thing Paper Pack Level II
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • New England Ivy Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
  • Black Brads
  • Black Embroidery Floss
  • Barn Red and Black Ink
  • September 2009 Stamp of the Month
  • Dainty Thoughts Stamp Set

No comments: