28 August 2009

Updated Layouts

Last Fall, I put together a bunch of Layouts using Close To My Heart's layout books - Imagine and Cherish.  I found some time to put some pictures into these layouts this past week.  I plan on giving a few of these 2-Page layouts to my friends.

This is a layout I did for my friends Bonnie and Jay.  I'm sure they'll see it here before I give it to them but I wanted to post it because I thought it was so adorable.  Last June, they had two beautiful babies - a boy and girl - Lily and Jake.  I stopped by to see them today and they're just precious.  :)

Twins


Products Used (All CTMH products)
  • Daydream Paper Pack Level I
  • Daydream My Stickease Level I
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (lowercase)
  • White Daisy Mini Medley Collection (flowers)

Our friends Christy and John met a few years ago and as soon as they started dating, we all knew they were meant to be.  A bunch of us went out to Murphy, NC a couple of years ago and that is where most of these pictures are from.  They got married this past Spring and she bought this paper pack before the wedding.  I wanted to get her started, so I made this two-page layout to get her started.

Christy and John Evans
Products Used (All CTMH products)

  • Unforgettable Paper Pack Level II

  • Unforgettable My Stickease Level II

  • Sorbet Cardstock

  • Cocoa Cardstock

  • Colonial White Cardstock

  • Tulip, Sorbet and Juniper Ink

  • Dimensional Elements Perennials

Last Fall, in October, my best friend from Maryland got married to her boyfriend of 5 years.  It was the most amazing weekend.  She had the best weather we could have asked for.  The wedding was held at Deep Creek Lake in Maryland and, as you can probably see from the pictures, the foliage was amazing.  The weekend was a wonderful combination of fun, love, friendship and travel.  This one is for Lauren and Steve.
Hudacik-Whitney Wedding
Products Used - All CTMH Products

  • Unforgettable Level II

  • Unforgettable My Stickease Level II

  • Sorbet Cardstock

  • Cocoa Cardstock

  • Sorbet Brad

No comments:

28 August 2009

Updated Layouts

Last Fall, I put together a bunch of Layouts using Close To My Heart's layout books - Imagine and Cherish.  I found some time to put some pictures into these layouts this past week.  I plan on giving a few of these 2-Page layouts to my friends.

This is a layout I did for my friends Bonnie and Jay.  I'm sure they'll see it here before I give it to them but I wanted to post it because I thought it was so adorable.  Last June, they had two beautiful babies - a boy and girl - Lily and Jake.  I stopped by to see them today and they're just precious.  :)

Twins


Products Used (All CTMH products)
  • Daydream Paper Pack Level I
  • Daydream My Stickease Level I
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (lowercase)
  • White Daisy Mini Medley Collection (flowers)

Our friends Christy and John met a few years ago and as soon as they started dating, we all knew they were meant to be.  A bunch of us went out to Murphy, NC a couple of years ago and that is where most of these pictures are from.  They got married this past Spring and she bought this paper pack before the wedding.  I wanted to get her started, so I made this two-page layout to get her started.

Christy and John Evans
Products Used (All CTMH products)

  • Unforgettable Paper Pack Level II

  • Unforgettable My Stickease Level II

  • Sorbet Cardstock

  • Cocoa Cardstock

  • Colonial White Cardstock

  • Tulip, Sorbet and Juniper Ink

  • Dimensional Elements Perennials

Last Fall, in October, my best friend from Maryland got married to her boyfriend of 5 years.  It was the most amazing weekend.  She had the best weather we could have asked for.  The wedding was held at Deep Creek Lake in Maryland and, as you can probably see from the pictures, the foliage was amazing.  The weekend was a wonderful combination of fun, love, friendship and travel.  This one is for Lauren and Steve.
Hudacik-Whitney Wedding
Products Used - All CTMH Products

  • Unforgettable Level II

  • Unforgettable My Stickease Level II

  • Sorbet Cardstock

  • Cocoa Cardstock

  • Sorbet Brad

No comments: