30 December 2009

A 60th Birthday Card

My Mom turned 60 this year, so she deserved a special card and gift.  I bought her a pendant in light brown with a starfish on it from Made By Meg.  I also made her this card.  I love how it turned out!!  I need to get the larger oval punch for future projects, but this one worked ok for this card.




Products Used (All CTMH unless otherwise specified)
Sweet Home Paper Pack L2
Buttercup Ribbon Rounds
December 2009 SOTM
Photo Hangers
Felicity Stamp Set
SU! Small Oval Punch
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Leslie said...

great card. the embossed image at the bottom of the card looks like a crown. We moms deserve a crown.

30 December 2009

A 60th Birthday Card

My Mom turned 60 this year, so she deserved a special card and gift.  I bought her a pendant in light brown with a starfish on it from Made By Meg.  I also made her this card.  I love how it turned out!!  I need to get the larger oval punch for future projects, but this one worked ok for this card.




Products Used (All CTMH unless otherwise specified)
Sweet Home Paper Pack L2
Buttercup Ribbon Rounds
December 2009 SOTM
Photo Hangers
Felicity Stamp Set
SU! Small Oval Punch
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Leslie said...

great card. the embossed image at the bottom of the card looks like a crown. We moms deserve a crown.