28 December 2009

A Winter Home for Birds

My Mom is a huge fan of birdhouses.  A friend of mine was putting together some really fantastic bird houses at a crop I went to in November, so I took her idea and made it my own.  The birdhouse comes from AC Moore. I adore how this house came together.  If I had more trees in my felt die cuts, I would have made duplicates.  It was so easy to do, as well!

Scroll down for pictures and details on products used.




Products Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted:           
Aspen Paper Pack Level II
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds
Sculpting Foam
Heartfelt Wonder Die Cuts
Black brad
Dimensional Elements Flurry
Fun Flock
Liquid Glass

                               

No comments:

28 December 2009

A Winter Home for Birds

My Mom is a huge fan of birdhouses.  A friend of mine was putting together some really fantastic bird houses at a crop I went to in November, so I took her idea and made it my own.  The birdhouse comes from AC Moore. I adore how this house came together.  If I had more trees in my felt die cuts, I would have made duplicates.  It was so easy to do, as well!

Scroll down for pictures and details on products used.




Products Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted:           
Aspen Paper Pack Level II
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds
Sculpting Foam
Heartfelt Wonder Die Cuts
Black brad
Dimensional Elements Flurry
Fun Flock
Liquid Glass

                               

No comments: