I must say I'm not sad to see 2009 behind us. It has been one rollercoaster ride this year. It was a really rough year at work and that took a toll on everything else in my personal life. Thankfully, things are starting to look up for 2010 and I'm very excited about finding that 'me' and 'us' time again. I will be ringing in 2010 with a vengance hoping for nothing but positive changes in the new year.
Dan and I celebrated 2009's Christmas on December 26th. We used my new camera to take some 'you and me' pictures of ourselves. I think it turned out really cute. :)
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
31 December 2009
Goodbye to 2009
I must say I'm not sad to see 2009 behind us. It has been one rollercoaster ride this year. It was a really rough year at work and that took a toll on everything else in my personal life. Thankfully, things are starting to look up for 2010 and I'm very excited about finding that 'me' and 'us' time again. I will be ringing in 2010 with a vengance hoping for nothing but positive changes in the new year.
Dan and I celebrated 2009's Christmas on December 26th. We used my new camera to take some 'you and me' pictures of ourselves. I think it turned out really cute. :)
Dan and I celebrated 2009's Christmas on December 26th. We used my new camera to take some 'you and me' pictures of ourselves. I think it turned out really cute. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment