I decided for 2010 that I am going to start cooking different items that I have never tried before. I received my first Food Processor from my very generous brother for Christmas and I'm going to use it! My first dish - Quiche!
Spinach, Swiss and Bacon quiche. It was surprisingly simple and it was soooooo very good!!
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
01 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
01 January 2010
Happy New Year!!
I decided for 2010 that I am going to start cooking different items that I have never tried before. I received my first Food Processor from my very generous brother for Christmas and I'm going to use it! My first dish - Quiche!
Spinach, Swiss and Bacon quiche. It was surprisingly simple and it was soooooo very good!!
Spinach, Swiss and Bacon quiche. It was surprisingly simple and it was soooooo very good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks yummy!
Post a Comment