31 January 2010

He asked me one very important question...I said Yes.

On January 30th 2010, my best friend asked me to marry him.  After 6 years and 8 months together, of course I said yes!!  We had an awesome snow storm Friday night which continued into Saturday.  After spending some time outside in the afternoon, we came inside.  I went to get some bird seed while he took the dogs jackets' off.  I walked back to where he was and he turned to me on one knee and asked me to marry him.  This made me the happiest girl in Knightdale - maybe all of Raleigh on that snowy day!!

He proposed with my Paternal Grandmother's engagement ring and I plan on wearing her matching wedding band when we get married.  We are hoping for an October 2010 wedding, pending site details. 

Here is a shot of the ring on my hand.  I really don't like my hands, you can say they are, to reference Seinfeld - "Man Hands."  So I cut out as much as possible.  I left just the important part.  :)

 
 
Two days before, Dan had bought me a couple of bunches of orange tulips.  I had to integrate those into the engagement ring photos!!
 
We are so excited and so very happy!!!

No comments:

31 January 2010

He asked me one very important question...I said Yes.

On January 30th 2010, my best friend asked me to marry him.  After 6 years and 8 months together, of course I said yes!!  We had an awesome snow storm Friday night which continued into Saturday.  After spending some time outside in the afternoon, we came inside.  I went to get some bird seed while he took the dogs jackets' off.  I walked back to where he was and he turned to me on one knee and asked me to marry him.  This made me the happiest girl in Knightdale - maybe all of Raleigh on that snowy day!!

He proposed with my Paternal Grandmother's engagement ring and I plan on wearing her matching wedding band when we get married.  We are hoping for an October 2010 wedding, pending site details. 

Here is a shot of the ring on my hand.  I really don't like my hands, you can say they are, to reference Seinfeld - "Man Hands."  So I cut out as much as possible.  I left just the important part.  :)

 
 
Two days before, Dan had bought me a couple of bunches of orange tulips.  I had to integrate those into the engagement ring photos!!
 
We are so excited and so very happy!!!

No comments: