29 October 2010

Married!!

14 days ago tomorrow, we got married!  It was a crazy few days leading up to the wedding, a wonderful day overall and then we left for a honeymoon that we will never forget.  A few pictures until I take a deep breath and figure out how I'm going to blog all about the wedding and honeymoon!!!

Sneak peek from our photographers

Guest photo stolen from Facebook.  

Pic from our photo booth!  More fun here:  PhotoBooth!!

Honeymoon.  One word:  Ahhhhhhhhhh.

On the catamaran headed home from swimming with sea turtles!

Aaaand...I had to post some of the turtles, of course!!  
I only had an underwater video camera, not a regular camera so everything I have from the turtles is in video. 
I am SO not a professional videographer - you can tell.  :)  This is raw, unedited video for now.



In front of the Pitons...after the torrential downpour in St Lucia:

First sunset on the boat:

Using our fancy little travel tripod on the boat:

No comments:

29 October 2010

Married!!

14 days ago tomorrow, we got married!  It was a crazy few days leading up to the wedding, a wonderful day overall and then we left for a honeymoon that we will never forget.  A few pictures until I take a deep breath and figure out how I'm going to blog all about the wedding and honeymoon!!!

Sneak peek from our photographers

Guest photo stolen from Facebook.  

Pic from our photo booth!  More fun here:  PhotoBooth!!

Honeymoon.  One word:  Ahhhhhhhhhh.

On the catamaran headed home from swimming with sea turtles!

Aaaand...I had to post some of the turtles, of course!!  
I only had an underwater video camera, not a regular camera so everything I have from the turtles is in video. 
I am SO not a professional videographer - you can tell.  :)  This is raw, unedited video for now.



In front of the Pitons...after the torrential downpour in St Lucia:

First sunset on the boat:

Using our fancy little travel tripod on the boat:

No comments: