I can't believe that in one week, I will be a Mrs. This wedding has been so long coming, it's amazing that it's finally here! Tuesday is our last day of work. Wednesday we will head to Southport for the real thing.
Today I drove to Southport with a car load of stuff. Tons of DIY projects, wine, soda and water for the picnic Friday night and most importantly, a suit and a dead body. The dead body was actually my dress and I didn't take a picture, but should have. I picked my dress up yesterday after work and the sales lady laid it across my backseat for me. The hanger has a bump out for the bust of the dress, so it really made it look like a human. I swear officer, it's not a dead body, it's just my wedding dress. No, I didn't get pulled over (score!) I drove down, dropped off my loads of stuff and went to the hair dresser to get my highlights fixed and to do my make-up trial run. I only cried once over how much I hated my lashes. The good news is the mascara didn't run. :)
Spent an hour or so filling Out of Town bags, checking out all of the work Mom had done this past week, watered some flowers since Mom and Dad are out of town at another wedding and then headed back home. 5 hours in the car today = check!
Next Saturday will come quickly and I can't wait. Let the celebration begin - bring on October 16th!
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
09 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
09 October 2010
One Week Away!
I can't believe that in one week, I will be a Mrs. This wedding has been so long coming, it's amazing that it's finally here! Tuesday is our last day of work. Wednesday we will head to Southport for the real thing.
Today I drove to Southport with a car load of stuff. Tons of DIY projects, wine, soda and water for the picnic Friday night and most importantly, a suit and a dead body. The dead body was actually my dress and I didn't take a picture, but should have. I picked my dress up yesterday after work and the sales lady laid it across my backseat for me. The hanger has a bump out for the bust of the dress, so it really made it look like a human. I swear officer, it's not a dead body, it's just my wedding dress. No, I didn't get pulled over (score!) I drove down, dropped off my loads of stuff and went to the hair dresser to get my highlights fixed and to do my make-up trial run. I only cried once over how much I hated my lashes. The good news is the mascara didn't run. :)
Spent an hour or so filling Out of Town bags, checking out all of the work Mom had done this past week, watered some flowers since Mom and Dad are out of town at another wedding and then headed back home. 5 hours in the car today = check!
Next Saturday will come quickly and I can't wait. Let the celebration begin - bring on October 16th!
Today I drove to Southport with a car load of stuff. Tons of DIY projects, wine, soda and water for the picnic Friday night and most importantly, a suit and a dead body. The dead body was actually my dress and I didn't take a picture, but should have. I picked my dress up yesterday after work and the sales lady laid it across my backseat for me. The hanger has a bump out for the bust of the dress, so it really made it look like a human. I swear officer, it's not a dead body, it's just my wedding dress. No, I didn't get pulled over (score!) I drove down, dropped off my loads of stuff and went to the hair dresser to get my highlights fixed and to do my make-up trial run. I only cried once over how much I hated my lashes. The good news is the mascara didn't run. :)
Spent an hour or so filling Out of Town bags, checking out all of the work Mom had done this past week, watered some flowers since Mom and Dad are out of town at another wedding and then headed back home. 5 hours in the car today = check!
Next Saturday will come quickly and I can't wait. Let the celebration begin - bring on October 16th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Mrs!!!!
Post a Comment