02 September 2009

I Should Really Be Sleeping Right Now....

But instead, I'm posting because of the great night I just had.  My Open House was a great success and I think we are well on our way to getting the Workshop Group set up and ready to go for October!  A lot of familiar, as well as new faces made it out to Knightdale tonight and I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did.  I wish I had taken pictures before we practically destroyed the kitchen and dining room but, I'll have to remember that for next time.

Now that I have a camera that works and a cell phone camera that works, I'll have to take pictures of the cards we made for the Open House and post them here later.  I wish I had taken pictures of everyone's cards.  I love how creative people can be when given a project to work on and then the opportunity to embellish and change as they like.

Tonight, I did a drawing from everyone who placed an order for the Tickled Pink Scrapbook Kit.  Congratulations to Andrea Purdy for winning this kit!  You will receive this with your order!  Congrats!!

Time to head off to bed now.  This week has started off great!!  :)

1 comment:

Jill Myers said...

Yea! I'm so happy to hear about your success! Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me, as my Idea Book party is this Saturday night!!

02 September 2009

I Should Really Be Sleeping Right Now....

But instead, I'm posting because of the great night I just had.  My Open House was a great success and I think we are well on our way to getting the Workshop Group set up and ready to go for October!  A lot of familiar, as well as new faces made it out to Knightdale tonight and I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did.  I wish I had taken pictures before we practically destroyed the kitchen and dining room but, I'll have to remember that for next time.

Now that I have a camera that works and a cell phone camera that works, I'll have to take pictures of the cards we made for the Open House and post them here later.  I wish I had taken pictures of everyone's cards.  I love how creative people can be when given a project to work on and then the opportunity to embellish and change as they like.

Tonight, I did a drawing from everyone who placed an order for the Tickled Pink Scrapbook Kit.  Congratulations to Andrea Purdy for winning this kit!  You will receive this with your order!  Congrats!!

Time to head off to bed now.  This week has started off great!!  :)

1 comment:

Jill Myers said...

Yea! I'm so happy to hear about your success! Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me, as my Idea Book party is this Saturday night!!