15 September 2009

My Creations All Sorts Album - Fall

One of Close To My Heart's new items in the Fall/Winter Idea Book is the My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album.  This album is made of chipboard and is about 6"x7".  I love making chipboard, acrylic, mini albums so I was uber excited about this book.  The first paper pack I bought from this album was Twitterpated, so I used that on this album.  I think I'm done with Twitterpated (finally) after this.  :)

Click on any picture to enlarge.

Products Used:
(all Close To My Heart products)
Twitterpated Paper Pack Level II
Twitterpated WOTG Stamp Set
Chocolate Ribbon
Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
Dimensional Elements In Color Organic
Heartfelt Die Cuts Whimsy
Shades of Chocolate Mini Medley
Hemp
Clear Ribbon Slides
Sorbet Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink
Chocolate Ink

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Very nice album. I haven't tried one yet but I think it is great how you featured all the papers from the twitterpated paper pack

Lee Ann Perez said...

I Love this album!! I can't wait until mine comes in tonight so I can do one this weekend!!

15 September 2009

My Creations All Sorts Album - Fall

One of Close To My Heart's new items in the Fall/Winter Idea Book is the My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album.  This album is made of chipboard and is about 6"x7".  I love making chipboard, acrylic, mini albums so I was uber excited about this book.  The first paper pack I bought from this album was Twitterpated, so I used that on this album.  I think I'm done with Twitterpated (finally) after this.  :)

Click on any picture to enlarge.

Products Used:
(all Close To My Heart products)
Twitterpated Paper Pack Level II
Twitterpated WOTG Stamp Set
Chocolate Ribbon
Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
Dimensional Elements In Color Organic
Heartfelt Die Cuts Whimsy
Shades of Chocolate Mini Medley
Hemp
Clear Ribbon Slides
Sorbet Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink
Chocolate Ink

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Very nice album. I haven't tried one yet but I think it is great how you featured all the papers from the twitterpated paper pack

Lee Ann Perez said...

I Love this album!! I can't wait until mine comes in tonight so I can do one this weekend!!