I realized last year that I cannot wait until the beginning of December to start my cards!!
I bought the new Santa's List stamp set and used it in this, my first Christmas card of the year.
Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper:
Evensong Creative Basics
Cranberry Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Ink:
Holiday Red, Creme Brulee, Black
Stamp Set:
Santa's List
Tools/Embellishments:
Olive Ribbon
Foundry Metal Accessories
Liquid Applique
Prisma Glitter
Craft Heater
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
18 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 September 2009
Christmas in September
I realized last year that I cannot wait until the beginning of December to start my cards!!
I bought the new Santa's List stamp set and used it in this, my first Christmas card of the year.
Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper:
Evensong Creative Basics
Cranberry Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Ink:
Holiday Red, Creme Brulee, Black
Stamp Set:
Santa's List
Tools/Embellishments:
Olive Ribbon
Foundry Metal Accessories
Liquid Applique
Prisma Glitter
Craft Heater
I bought the new Santa's List stamp set and used it in this, my first Christmas card of the year.
Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper:
Evensong Creative Basics
Cranberry Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Ink:
Holiday Red, Creme Brulee, Black
Stamp Set:
Santa's List
Tools/Embellishments:
Olive Ribbon
Foundry Metal Accessories
Liquid Applique
Prisma Glitter
Craft Heater
2 comments:
- Leslie said...
-
How cute is that!
-
September 18, 2009 at 3:35 PM
- Jen K said...
-
I love that metal bracket!
-
September 23, 2009 at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute is that!
I love that metal bracket!
Post a Comment