07 September 2009

Some Pictures Promised

I week ago I promised some more pictures, so here they are.  I haven't completed the All-Sorts Mini Album but should finish that at a crop I'm headed to next weekend at my Upline's place.  Here are pictures of some cards that I really enjoyed making.  The first one is the card we made at the Open House on Tuesday.  I put out a bunch of embellishments and let everyone come up with their own flair for their cards.

Products Used (All CTMH products)

  • Animal Cookies Level II Paper Pack
  • Pewter Designer Brads
  • Garden Green Cardstock
  • Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
  • Chocolate Ink
  • Garden Green Ink

This next one is a card I made for a friend who was getting married.  I liked it so much, I had to create duplicates so I have it for the future.  Simple, yet elegant.
 
 
Products Used (All CTMH products)
  • Silhouette Level II Paper Pack
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Argyle Backgrounds Stamp Set
  • Bamboo Ink

No comments:

07 September 2009

Some Pictures Promised

I week ago I promised some more pictures, so here they are.  I haven't completed the All-Sorts Mini Album but should finish that at a crop I'm headed to next weekend at my Upline's place.  Here are pictures of some cards that I really enjoyed making.  The first one is the card we made at the Open House on Tuesday.  I put out a bunch of embellishments and let everyone come up with their own flair for their cards.

Products Used (All CTMH products)

  • Animal Cookies Level II Paper Pack
  • Pewter Designer Brads
  • Garden Green Cardstock
  • Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
  • Chocolate Ink
  • Garden Green Ink

This next one is a card I made for a friend who was getting married.  I liked it so much, I had to create duplicates so I have it for the future.  Simple, yet elegant.
 
 
Products Used (All CTMH products)
  • Silhouette Level II Paper Pack
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Argyle Backgrounds Stamp Set
  • Bamboo Ink

No comments: