09 April 2010

Annual Las Vegas Trip Time!

Yes, it's April which means it's time for the National Association of Broadcasters Convention or NAB.  I'm heading out tomorrow for my annual 7 day trip to Las Vegas.  6 years running now!  The only downside of this year is Dan doesn't get to go with me.  He usually takes the time off and makes it his vacation for the year.  With everything going on with our wedding and another wedding in our family this year, we just can't swing it.  He's so disappointed!!

I fly out tomorrow morning and am going to see a couple of people while I'm out there (the fun part after all of the work is through.)  I'm getting to meet a friend who I have only talked to online and I'll get to see a friend from college who I haven't seen since 2000!!

Here's to a few fun nights thrown in to the mix of a very busy work schedule while we're out there...

No comments:

09 April 2010

Annual Las Vegas Trip Time!

Yes, it's April which means it's time for the National Association of Broadcasters Convention or NAB.  I'm heading out tomorrow for my annual 7 day trip to Las Vegas.  6 years running now!  The only downside of this year is Dan doesn't get to go with me.  He usually takes the time off and makes it his vacation for the year.  With everything going on with our wedding and another wedding in our family this year, we just can't swing it.  He's so disappointed!!

I fly out tomorrow morning and am going to see a couple of people while I'm out there (the fun part after all of the work is through.)  I'm getting to meet a friend who I have only talked to online and I'll get to see a friend from college who I haven't seen since 2000!!

Here's to a few fun nights thrown in to the mix of a very busy work schedule while we're out there...

No comments: