Oh how I love Fall. I love the colors of Fall, decorating for it and the pumpkins, oh the pumpkins!! So, when I saw a little paper pumpkin one of my fellow CTMH reps made, I had to reproduce it! Here is my reproduction from Vicki W:
Materials Used:
Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive CS
Close To My Heart Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden to cut out the leaves
Close To My Heart Chocolate Bigger Brad
Cuttlebug and Stampin Up's Background 1 Texturz Plates
Glue Dots
To assemble:
Cut out 10 6x1 sheets of orange paper
Run through the Cuttlebug with embossing plate of choice
Take all 10 strips and stack them together
Use a Crop-a-Dial to punch the small hole in the bottom of the stacked CS and punch the large hole at the top of the stack of CS
Place the brad through the small hole
Pull your ribbon through the large hole and knot on both ends, keeping it as close to the paper as possible.
Gently fan out the pieces of CS to make a circle, shape the paper as you like.
Attach leaves using a Glue Dot.
I took the suggestion to place a no-flame tea light inside and it's adorable!!
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
01 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
01 October 2009
Pumpkin Time
Oh how I love Fall. I love the colors of Fall, decorating for it and the pumpkins, oh the pumpkins!! So, when I saw a little paper pumpkin one of my fellow CTMH reps made, I had to reproduce it! Here is my reproduction from Vicki W:
Materials Used:
Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive CS
Close To My Heart Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden to cut out the leaves
Close To My Heart Chocolate Bigger Brad
Cuttlebug and Stampin Up's Background 1 Texturz Plates
Glue Dots
To assemble:
Cut out 10 6x1 sheets of orange paper
Run through the Cuttlebug with embossing plate of choice
Take all 10 strips and stack them together
Use a Crop-a-Dial to punch the small hole in the bottom of the stacked CS and punch the large hole at the top of the stack of CS
Place the brad through the small hole
Pull your ribbon through the large hole and knot on both ends, keeping it as close to the paper as possible.
Gently fan out the pieces of CS to make a circle, shape the paper as you like.
Attach leaves using a Glue Dot.
I took the suggestion to place a no-flame tea light inside and it's adorable!!
Materials Used:
Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive CS
Close To My Heart Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden to cut out the leaves
Close To My Heart Chocolate Bigger Brad
Cuttlebug and Stampin Up's Background 1 Texturz Plates
Glue Dots
To assemble:
Cut out 10 6x1 sheets of orange paper
Run through the Cuttlebug with embossing plate of choice
Take all 10 strips and stack them together
Use a Crop-a-Dial to punch the small hole in the bottom of the stacked CS and punch the large hole at the top of the stack of CS
Place the brad through the small hole
Pull your ribbon through the large hole and knot on both ends, keeping it as close to the paper as possible.
Gently fan out the pieces of CS to make a circle, shape the paper as you like.
Attach leaves using a Glue Dot.
I took the suggestion to place a no-flame tea light inside and it's adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment