12 October 2009

Christmas Card Storage

As I was Blog-Hopping this weekend, I came across a great idea for a card holder.  The front and back are 6.5x7.5" sheets of cardstock and the sides are 4.5x4" sheets of cardstock folded accordian style. 

In our November Workshop, we'll be making 12 Christmas cards that will look great stored in this folder.  This will probably end up as a gift to my Mom. The inspiration from this project can be found here.  I do like it as is, but also like the idea of punching holes in the top as a "handle."



Close To My Heart Products Used:
Jingle Level II Paper Pack
Heartfelt Wonder Die Cuts
Cranberry Ribbon Rounds
Jingle Brads
Embroidery Floss - Neutral Assortment

No comments:

12 October 2009

Christmas Card Storage

As I was Blog-Hopping this weekend, I came across a great idea for a card holder.  The front and back are 6.5x7.5" sheets of cardstock and the sides are 4.5x4" sheets of cardstock folded accordian style. 

In our November Workshop, we'll be making 12 Christmas cards that will look great stored in this folder.  This will probably end up as a gift to my Mom. The inspiration from this project can be found here.  I do like it as is, but also like the idea of punching holes in the top as a "handle."



Close To My Heart Products Used:
Jingle Level II Paper Pack
Heartfelt Wonder Die Cuts
Cranberry Ribbon Rounds
Jingle Brads
Embroidery Floss - Neutral Assortment

No comments: