15 October 2009

Simply Stated

Sometimes the need for a Sympathy card or Get Well Soon card comes up unexpectedly and it's at those times that I really am not in the mood to get crafty.  I thought I'd break out my Angel Sent stamp set and make a few simple cards for those 'just in case' moments.



So, maybe next time I need to take the picture against a dark background...Click on the picture to enlarge and see it clearer.  The pearls used on the left side of the card are only available through Connection Club or as a special offer.  When you have placed $200 in cumulative orders, you will receive a set of these for free.

Products Used:
All Close To My Heart Products
Angel Sent Stamp Set
Twitterpated Level II Paper Pack
Bamboo Cardstock
Bamboo Ink
Chocolate Ink
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
White Pearls (Connection Club)
2" Circle Punch

No comments:

15 October 2009

Simply Stated

Sometimes the need for a Sympathy card or Get Well Soon card comes up unexpectedly and it's at those times that I really am not in the mood to get crafty.  I thought I'd break out my Angel Sent stamp set and make a few simple cards for those 'just in case' moments.



So, maybe next time I need to take the picture against a dark background...Click on the picture to enlarge and see it clearer.  The pearls used on the left side of the card are only available through Connection Club or as a special offer.  When you have placed $200 in cumulative orders, you will receive a set of these for free.

Products Used:
All Close To My Heart Products
Angel Sent Stamp Set
Twitterpated Level II Paper Pack
Bamboo Cardstock
Bamboo Ink
Chocolate Ink
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
White Pearls (Connection Club)
2" Circle Punch

No comments: