The Knot.com just reminded me that I have 5 months to go till our wedding.
Checklist is coming along. Still working on invites. Now I'm looking for a good, professional printer to print said invitations. The template looks great, I just hope I can find a reasonably priced printer to help me out with them. I also need to find good quality paper. I'll probably spend Memorial Day weekend hunting down paper and printers since we're away next weekend again!
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
16 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 May 2010
5 Months to Go!
The Knot.com just reminded me that I have 5 months to go till our wedding.
Checklist is coming along. Still working on invites. Now I'm looking for a good, professional printer to print said invitations. The template looks great, I just hope I can find a reasonably priced printer to help me out with them. I also need to find good quality paper. I'll probably spend Memorial Day weekend hunting down paper and printers since we're away next weekend again!
Checklist is coming along. Still working on invites. Now I'm looking for a good, professional printer to print said invitations. The template looks great, I just hope I can find a reasonably priced printer to help me out with them. I also need to find good quality paper. I'll probably spend Memorial Day weekend hunting down paper and printers since we're away next weekend again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment