25 May 2010

Wedding Paper Products

The invitations have been finalized.  I haven't ordered them yet but I have the template, the font, the paper, the printing process, the RSVP cards, the Info cards and the extra envelopes are all ready to be ordered. 

This is huge.  


Now I can really focus on the theme I am pulling in with the invites and start working on the other paper goods - Table Numbers and Place Cards.  Then I need to decide if I'm doing Menus and Programs.  Table Numbers and Place Cards - mandatory.  Other items?  Not so much.  


I have started on the Table Numbers.  This is a rough draft of the first one I tried.  It's certainly not perfect and I am sure I will change it 12 times before I am happy with it but, it's a start.



And the Place Cards:


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE those!! I can't wait to see it all come together! :))

25 May 2010

Wedding Paper Products

The invitations have been finalized.  I haven't ordered them yet but I have the template, the font, the paper, the printing process, the RSVP cards, the Info cards and the extra envelopes are all ready to be ordered. 

This is huge.  


Now I can really focus on the theme I am pulling in with the invites and start working on the other paper goods - Table Numbers and Place Cards.  Then I need to decide if I'm doing Menus and Programs.  Table Numbers and Place Cards - mandatory.  Other items?  Not so much.  


I have started on the Table Numbers.  This is a rough draft of the first one I tried.  It's certainly not perfect and I am sure I will change it 12 times before I am happy with it but, it's a start.



And the Place Cards:


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE those!! I can't wait to see it all come together! :))