I have already created 12 Scrapbook pages with these pictures and created mini albums for our Mom's for Mother's Day. I couldn't be happier. I was able to post them all to a share site to show our friends and family. Here are a few of them (the only ones that uploaded to Photobucket properly) HA!:
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
04 May 2010
Engagement Shoot - Some Favorites
Well, the engagement shoot is over and I cannot go into how happy I am that we did this. Our pictures came out so great! I know I blogged about this before, but this time I am including pictures. :) Leslie and Matt did an amazing job with our pictures, they're just fantastic. I am also SO glad we got to meet them before the wedding. One less thing to worry about - we both connected with them and cannot wait to have them shoot our wedding day.
I have already created 12 Scrapbook pages with these pictures and created mini albums for our Mom's for Mother's Day. I couldn't be happier. I was able to post them all to a share site to show our friends and family. Here are a few of them (the only ones that uploaded to Photobucket properly) HA!:
I have already created 12 Scrapbook pages with these pictures and created mini albums for our Mom's for Mother's Day. I couldn't be happier. I was able to post them all to a share site to show our friends and family. Here are a few of them (the only ones that uploaded to Photobucket properly) HA!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
04 May 2010
Engagement Shoot - Some Favorites
Well, the engagement shoot is over and I cannot go into how happy I am that we did this. Our pictures came out so great! I know I blogged about this before, but this time I am including pictures. :) Leslie and Matt did an amazing job with our pictures, they're just fantastic. I am also SO glad we got to meet them before the wedding. One less thing to worry about - we both connected with them and cannot wait to have them shoot our wedding day.
I have already created 12 Scrapbook pages with these pictures and created mini albums for our Mom's for Mother's Day. I couldn't be happier. I was able to post them all to a share site to show our friends and family. Here are a few of them (the only ones that uploaded to Photobucket properly) HA!:
I have already created 12 Scrapbook pages with these pictures and created mini albums for our Mom's for Mother's Day. I couldn't be happier. I was able to post them all to a share site to show our friends and family. Here are a few of them (the only ones that uploaded to Photobucket properly) HA!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment