04 May 2010

Engagement Photos - In Layouts


This past weekend, I spent a few days at The Country Crop in Monroe, NC with a bunch of really fun women.  It was the perfect weekend getaway to get a lot of much needed scrapbooking time in.

With everything I used, and the amount of time I spent digging through my paper and tools trying to find the "perfect" paper; I don't think I can remember everything I used on these layouts.  Most of the paper is Close To My Heart.  All of the titles were cut using the Cricut.  I mostly used the Sweethearts cartridge.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i LOVE that! super cute! :)

04 May 2010

Engagement Photos - In Layouts


This past weekend, I spent a few days at The Country Crop in Monroe, NC with a bunch of really fun women.  It was the perfect weekend getaway to get a lot of much needed scrapbooking time in.

With everything I used, and the amount of time I spent digging through my paper and tools trying to find the "perfect" paper; I don't think I can remember everything I used on these layouts.  Most of the paper is Close To My Heart.  All of the titles were cut using the Cricut.  I mostly used the Sweethearts cartridge.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i LOVE that! super cute! :)