I have walked into the arms of nerdiness and embraced it.
I've been corresponding with our caterer today and thought I would make an online version of our tables so I would have it when needed. So, I just drew our wedding reception room including tables, chairs, dance floor, etc. on Microsoft Visio. I have to say, I'm really glad I did this. It helps me see the full picture of what we will have and what we will need. I will probably add more decoration information, detailed information for any of our day-of helpers and may have to add a table or two but this is about it!
Yes, I love it. :)
Reading, eating, playing and crafting my way through 2011.
14 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 September 2010
Reception Layout
I have walked into the arms of nerdiness and embraced it.
I've been corresponding with our caterer today and thought I would make an online version of our tables so I would have it when needed. So, I just drew our wedding reception room including tables, chairs, dance floor, etc. on Microsoft Visio. I have to say, I'm really glad I did this. It helps me see the full picture of what we will have and what we will need. I will probably add more decoration information, detailed information for any of our day-of helpers and may have to add a table or two but this is about it!
Yes, I love it. :)
I've been corresponding with our caterer today and thought I would make an online version of our tables so I would have it when needed. So, I just drew our wedding reception room including tables, chairs, dance floor, etc. on Microsoft Visio. I have to say, I'm really glad I did this. It helps me see the full picture of what we will have and what we will need. I will probably add more decoration information, detailed information for any of our day-of helpers and may have to add a table or two but this is about it!
Yes, I love it. :)
2 comments:
- Unknown said...
-
where is the bar?
-
September 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM
- JHopkins said...
-
Hmm...I did forget that, didn't I? Satellite bar in one corner, full open bar in bar area outside of ballroom. See that dance floor? You will be there. As well as at the bar.
-
September 22, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
where is the bar?
Hmm...I did forget that, didn't I? Satellite bar in one corner, full open bar in bar area outside of ballroom. See that dance floor? You will be there. As well as at the bar.
Post a Comment