19 January 2011

The Dog Park

I took Thumper to the dog park on Sunday.

I didn't take a lot of pictures because normally I get a lot of pictures of dirt after the dogs have run out of the shot.  That is thanks to the magic of a slow point and shoot.

Thumper is good at the dog park for approximately 10 minutes.  She likes to run in, tell every single dog in the park that she is in charge, chase them around the park and then come back and stand by me.  If I'm at the park for an extended period of time, I find myself looking around for her.  Normally, I just have to look down.  My dog is a people dog.  She would much prefer to be by her human than by herself in the park or even with other dogs in the park.
"Can we go yet?" 

*thump-thump*...there goes my heart again.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Pi LOVES the dog park. He goes around and finds all the tennis balls that people have left behind and hides them under a table. He'll give me one to throw for him, but the rest stay under the picnic table!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

OH so cute! I love this post!

I posted today a linky for the Where Are You Reading participants and you can add your January recaps on this challenge if you would like.

19 January 2011

The Dog Park

I took Thumper to the dog park on Sunday.

I didn't take a lot of pictures because normally I get a lot of pictures of dirt after the dogs have run out of the shot.  That is thanks to the magic of a slow point and shoot.

Thumper is good at the dog park for approximately 10 minutes.  She likes to run in, tell every single dog in the park that she is in charge, chase them around the park and then come back and stand by me.  If I'm at the park for an extended period of time, I find myself looking around for her.  Normally, I just have to look down.  My dog is a people dog.  She would much prefer to be by her human than by herself in the park or even with other dogs in the park.
"Can we go yet?" 

*thump-thump*...there goes my heart again.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Pi LOVES the dog park. He goes around and finds all the tennis balls that people have left behind and hides them under a table. He'll give me one to throw for him, but the rest stay under the picnic table!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

OH so cute! I love this post!

I posted today a linky for the Where Are You Reading participants and you can add your January recaps on this challenge if you would like.