02 January 2011

Family Time

Our families were very flexible with our photo plans, thankfully.  The initial idea was to have everyone meet us at the bridge for family photos.  Unfortunately due to some issues and me running super late, we had to put family photos off until after the ceremony. I think it worked out great in the end using the club as our backdrop.
With my brother and sister-in-law

 My folks. I love how my Mom is claiming my husband with her arm through his. :)

This was cute - the two Mom's. :)

 Dan's sisters

Dan's Parents

Dan and his Mom

The sisters' families LOVE those boys!!



No comments:

02 January 2011

Family Time

Our families were very flexible with our photo plans, thankfully.  The initial idea was to have everyone meet us at the bridge for family photos.  Unfortunately due to some issues and me running super late, we had to put family photos off until after the ceremony. I think it worked out great in the end using the club as our backdrop.
With my brother and sister-in-law

 My folks. I love how my Mom is claiming my husband with her arm through his. :)

This was cute - the two Mom's. :)

 Dan's sisters

Dan's Parents

Dan and his Mom

The sisters' families LOVE those boys!!



No comments: