22 December 2010

The Party

Eh, not that party yet.  I'm talking about the Bridal Party.  In 2005, Dan had a very close friend of his pass away.  After that occurred, we decided that when we got married, we would have a bridal party of 4 - us plus two attendants.  We each have one best friend who has been there for us for a very long time.  Neither of us could see getting married without that person standing next to us.

Meet Tom.  Dan's Best Friend and Best Man.
He put up with our tomfoolery all through the picture sessions


Meet Lauren. My Best Friend and Maid (Matron) of Honor
She really didn't want to be called Matronly...


I love that she wanted WANTED to wear orange shoes with her dress.  I love you, Lauren!!!





We had a "jumping" photo, as well.  Eh hem, there is a reason I'm not posting it here.  Take four of the most uncoordinated people you have ever met and put them together and ask them to jump straight up in the air in stiff suits and pressed dresses.  Error: Did Not Compute.

No comments:

22 December 2010

The Party

Eh, not that party yet.  I'm talking about the Bridal Party.  In 2005, Dan had a very close friend of his pass away.  After that occurred, we decided that when we got married, we would have a bridal party of 4 - us plus two attendants.  We each have one best friend who has been there for us for a very long time.  Neither of us could see getting married without that person standing next to us.

Meet Tom.  Dan's Best Friend and Best Man.
He put up with our tomfoolery all through the picture sessions


Meet Lauren. My Best Friend and Maid (Matron) of Honor
She really didn't want to be called Matronly...


I love that she wanted WANTED to wear orange shoes with her dress.  I love you, Lauren!!!





We had a "jumping" photo, as well.  Eh hem, there is a reason I'm not posting it here.  Take four of the most uncoordinated people you have ever met and put them together and ask them to jump straight up in the air in stiff suits and pressed dresses.  Error: Did Not Compute.

No comments: