Today, it snowed in North Carolina and yes, it's pretty yet it made me worry about traveling to an event we were supposed to go to. We're on the far east side of the triangle and the party is on the far west side, 45 minutes away. So, I get cranky and annoyed that it just HAS to snow today when we haven't had any real plans like this since getting back from the honeymoon.
This was taken right when it started. It's dark now and I didn't get any better ground-covered pictures.
While I was sitting on the couch, wallowing, I sat back and remembered something. The last time it snowed in Knightdale was one of the happiest days of my life. January 30, 2010.
Why?
The last time it snowed in Knightdale, this happened:
I don't think I'll complain about the snowfall.
It seems to bring good things down here in North Carolina. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment