I heard back from her and I could hear the laughter in her email. She was amazed that she had posted that blog about 2 minutes before she heard from me. What can I say, I love Google Reader for being my up-to-the minute blog stalker. Well, they were just trying this new thing out and guess what? They were willing to bring it to the wedding! Oh my gosh, excited!!! This was a great way of getting most of our guests to loosen up and get pictures of them for us for the scrapbook! We had 76 people at our wedding and 60 of them put in a showing in the photobooth. I'd say that was a raging success!!
This is ridiculously long and picture heavy. I warned you.
BM Tom and wife Angela
MOH Lauren and me
Dan flanked by his women - JillW, Christy, Renee
The other Jill and Dan
Cousins Michael, Erin, Alyssa
More cousins: Adam and Fiancée Ashley
Even more cousins: John and Katie (LOVE this one!!!)
Dan's sister Pam, husband Sean, nephews Pete, Sam, Ben
Rodney and Stephanie
Robin and Pat
I <3 my Mom and Dad!!!
Sandy and John
Renee and her Mom
Meg and Matt
Aunts and Uncles
The next three are the St James Crowd. :)
Mary and Gary
Jeni and Mike
Dick and Carol
Christy and John
Our nephew Devin (adorable!!!)
This is where Matt and Leslie wanted to have some fun. So, away we went:
Start with a good picture and some fun.
Btw, look at what I wrote compared to what Dan wrote. He's so sweet, I'm an ass.
Be a Pirate!
You're on a Rollercoaster!
Act Shocked!
I think this was the same thing...
Go Skiing!
(I think Lauren was skiing into Dan here which sent us all into fits of laughter)
And just a few more....
MOH Lauren and her husband Steve
Dan and his folks
Bonnie and Jay apparently got to the PhotoBooth party a bit late
but they got their "faux-to" booth shot anyways. :)
So. Much. Fun.
All photos by Elizabeth Scott Photography































No comments:
Post a Comment