Even Lauren gave it the thumbs up as the go-to photo spot.
Just like that, I want pictures like this on my wedding day
As 2010 rolled on, things stated happening at Woodlands Park. They built a pavilion, then they put up some model homes. Then, one month before the wedding, they put signs up on both sides of the bridge announcing the home tour. We asked, the signs are staying put.
[Insert freak-out here]
Yes, I know there are tons of pretty places to take pictures but I really, really, really wanted my pictures on this bridge. I know, you can crop out the top. See picture above. I want full shots of the entire bridge! I want to whine because everything is not going just.as.planned! And yeah, I know I had some really major freak-outs over some very minor things but I just like things to stay the same. Change is bad!!
After some serious (hehe) discussions with my parents and my parents telling their friends about the issue, we had a plan! One of my Dad's friends works for the St James Fire Department. If St James would allow it, he would help Dad take down the signs with the help of his little friend, the fire truck.
Who doesn't love a fireman and his truck helping you out?
This was Friday morning. It made me so happy. The pictures we got because St James let us take that one sign down and because my Dad has friends in high (pun totally intended) places are outstanding. Happiness does not even start to describe how we felt after we feasted our eyes on our first look shots. I don't think the natural look of the bridge, plus the amazing sun shining through could have been better. We are so in love with our photographers for taking us and that bridge and making this:
Remaining photos by: Elizabeth Scott Photography
Sigh.








No comments:
Post a Comment