Why would you name a color that is almost hot pink the color of something that is yellow and white? Hello world of the internet, solve my dilemma, please... I did a Google Search of Honeysuckle images. This is what I came out with:
That first one is what I've seen in Maryland and in North Carolina. It's what I think of when people say 'honeysuckle.' I have never seen a pink honeysuckle plant. Enter "What Jill Learned Today" About HoneySuckle. Did you know there are 180 different species of Honeysuckle? I guess when you have that many different species of a plant, you're bound to have more than just the colors seen in two of the states you've lived in!
So, whether it be yellow and white, pink, orange or green, it still smells awfully good when it blooms. And that color chosen by Pantone sure is bright!




No comments:
Post a Comment